Tenure-track position in Organizational Behaviour
Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB), one of the leading research universities in continental Europe, invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track position in Organizational Behaviour.
The position will start on October 1, 2017 and the successful candidate will be hired as assistant or associate professor (according to his/her qualifications) at the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (within the ULB).
Candidates must hold a Ph.D. in Management or in Psychology and are expected to have an active research agenda, outstanding publication record (relative to their academic age) and a commitment to excellence in teaching.
The successful applicant will be expected to teach 3 to 4 courses per year according to teaching needs and expertise, and supervise master theses in his/her field. Currently anticipated teaching needs include organizational behaviour, process and project management and human resource management.
Please send, by November 18, 2016,
a paper version of your application, specifying the relevant position (Chair in Organizational Behaviour - Ref: 16/A080), to the Recteur de l’Université libre de Bruxelles, Avenue F. Roosevelt, 50 – CP 130 – 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium, and
an electronic version to (a) the Dean of the School (Dean-Office-SBS-EM@ulb.ac.be) and to (b) the chair of the recruitment committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- PhD Degree (with doctoral thesis) in Management or in Psychology
- Postdoctoral experience and an excellent scientific record
- Significant teaching and research experience in the field of OB and/or Management of Organizations and/or Human Resource Management.
- Strong command of English
- For non-French speaking natives, a learning period may be granted, but candidates must be capable of teaching in French at the end of the third year following their appointment.
- A curriculum vitae
- A description of the applicant’s research agenda (approx. 2 pages)
- A description of the applicant’s teaching experience (approx. 2 pages)
- A note on international projects and achievements
- The names of five referees
Additional information can be found at: http://www.ulb.ac.be/ulb/vacances/academiques/index-16.html
For administrative information on the application procedure, please contact Dean-Office-SBS-EM@ulb.ac.be.
For teaching or scientific information about the position, please contact Claudia Toma (phone: 32 2 650–3835 e-mail: email@example.com).